This product is available in West Virgina only!
Please contact us if you would like additional details and/or more information.View the WV Location Information
VANDEX SUPER and VANDEX SUPER WHITE are superior waterproof treatments that become an integral part of concrete through a crystallization process. After the cementitious carrier is applied, to either the positive or the negative side of the substrate, crystal growth occurs which blocks the capillaries and minor shrinkage cracks within the concrete to prevent any further water ingress.
In addition to waterproofing, VANDEX SUPER/SUPER WHITE protects concrete substrates against saltwater, wastewater, harsh ground water and certain chemical solutions.
Features & Benefits
- Positive or negative side to minimize excavation
- Allows vapor to pass through substrate
- Remains permanently active within concrete
- Resistant to hydrostatic pressure
- Provides resistance against chemical exposure
- No membrane to tear or puncture
- Monolithic, no seams to separate
- Can be applied to “green” concrete structures
- No special surface preparation or primers needed
- NSF certified for potable water use
- Sewage & water treatment plants
- Swimming pools
- Foundations & basements
- Secondary containment tanks
- Dams & water reservoirs
- Tunnels & subways
- Construction joints
- Structural slabs
- Underground vaults
- Retaining walls
Specifications / Compliances
- NSF/ANSI Standard 61, potable water compatibility – 2011, United States
VANDEX SUPER and VANDEX SUPER WHITE are packaged in 50 lb. bags and 50 lb. plastic pails.