Product description, specification and coverage will keep you informed. A knowledgeable customer working with our technically trained staff becomes a satisfied customer. We have successfully coupled these ingredients with quality products and prompt service since 1945. This position has a $500 SIGNING BONUS!
OVERVIEW: This candidate will work in our Warehouse on a daily basis, loading and unloading trucks, moving inventory and other warehouse duties assigned by the Warehouse Manager.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Unload, receive and restock materials in a timely manner, inform Warehouse Manager of any discrepancies in the quality, date quantity of the incoming materials
- Ability to read and understand sales orders, gather materials from stock accurately and dispense to customers
- Understand and adhere to company safety policies
- Pack materials for third party shipping orders
- Load and unload trucks for delivery in a safe and timely fashion
- Notify warehouse Mgr of any low stock inventory
- Knowledge of how to operate warehousing equipment such as forklift, pallet racking, yard ramps and carts. Follow proper safety precautions when operating equipment
- Ensure equipment, trucks and vans are properly maintained and receive repairs as necessary.
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, safety rules and regulations
- Miscellaneous warehouse duties – i.e. general housekeeping, gathering materials for order, loading materials onto pallet, wrapping pallets. etc.
- General opening up/closing duties of the warehouse: Lights, doors, signage, etc.
- Ability to lift and maneuver 50 to 100 pounds multiple times per day
- Customer service-oriented mind set
- Organizational skills
- Basic math and computer skills; preferred but not necessary
- Inventory Control
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills to fit customers’ schedules
- Driver’s license required
REPORTS TO: Warehouse Manager
Monday – Friday shift from 7:00 am – 4 pm with lunch and breaks given accordingly. This is a 40 hour work week
High school diploma
To apply, please contact Dayna Phillips at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 412.952.6881. EEOC