This product is available in West Virgina only!
Please contact us if you would like additional details and/or more information.View the WV Location Information
- For general use in MRO/construction applications
- Aggressive synthetic rubber adhesive sticks immediately to a wide variety of surfaces
- Medium strength water-resistant backing resists wear and light abrasion
- A good choice for bundling materials due to high tensile strength
- Provides a tight, moisture-resistant seal in many containment situations
Constructed of polyethylene film laminated to cloth with a rubber adhesive, this economical tape resists curling and tears off the roll cleanly for use in MRO/construction. 3M™ Contractor Grade Pro Strength Duct Tape 3979 is economically priced to provide a medium-strength, temporary solution. Good for hanging poly, bundling pipe, pulling wire and more
A Tape with Versatility
Originally developed for heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) applications, duct tape is used today in a variety of maintenance, repair and construction settings. Due to its unique design and price, 3M™ Contractor Grade Pro Strength Duct Tape 3979 is a strong choice for general indoor, everyday duties where strength and moisture resistance are necessary. The contractor-grade tape can also be used at temperatures as high as 200°F for up to 30 minutes.
“3M™ Contractor Grade Pro Strength Duct Tape 3979 comes with a classic, silver-colored backing. Our sturdy cloth-reinforced tape can be torn from the roll and sticks instantly, providing a wide range of convenient solutions.”
~ from 3M website