George Zehetner founded Magnolia Brush in 1907 in Houston, Texas. In 1918 his factory was moved to Dallas, Texas and became known as Magnolia Brush Manufacturing Co. In 1953 another move was made, to Clarksville, Texas, roughly two hours Northeast of downtown Dallas. Magnolia Brush continues at this location. Here, the company occupies more than 100,000 square feet of floor space manufacturing over 500 different items by 85 full time employees. AR Chambers carries numerous Magnolia Brush products including the 24″ Blue Street Broom and flat squeegees of various sizes.